Friday, February 11, 2011

Special Coleslaw

Made this coleslaw several time already and my family love it to bits... It's really yummy and refreshing... Try it and you won't regret it... You'll never eat coleslaw from anywhere else after you tried this one.... Trust me!

These are what I put into my coleslaw...

Mix of Green and Empire Apples...

Shredded Carrots....
I am using Currants this time because i couldn't get hold of Blueberries...
Shredded Cabbages...U can use a combination of purple cabbage too if u like...
Julienne Dried Mango ( No mangoes available in the supermart today)

Dried Cranberries or Craisins as they call it...

Yogurt, Mayo and Lemon Juice
( i ommited sugar because the dried fruits already contain sugar)

Mixing the sauces and fruits....

The Final Product.... My Special Coleslaw...
This one is packed for Darling Hubby for his dinner tonite!

1 comment:

Siti Idayu Rafida said...

Nice look..mesti sedap..boleh try..thanks for sharing